ZeroEyes’ Operations Center
U.S. Military-trained verification 24/7/365
ZeroEyes’ proprietary gun detection technology is an added layer of security, but our human, military-trained monitoring is what sets us apart from others.
Every detection goes through our human monitoring centers so we can verify threats before triggering real-time alerts and safety protocols.
A.I. backed by military expertise
Human verification and the military experience of our monitoring personnel are key components of our solution.
Our team monitors every detection 24/7/365. When, and once an image is verified to be in the same of a firearm, we notify appropriate security personnel and first responders in as fast as 3–5 seconds, potentially reducing response time and saving lives.
All In, All The Time
Our proactive gun detection and situational awareness software never takes a break, and neither do we.
The ZeroEyes Operations Center features redundant systems to make sure it’s always up and running, including multiple locations across the country, multiple internet lines, and backup power sources.
That means no matter what happens, from internet outages to natural disasters, you can rest assured our military-trained experts are on call and monitoring all systems.
With ZeroEyes, you’re never alone… we’re with you every step of the way.
Custom Collaboration & Training
When alerts aren’t given in a meaningful way, they aren’t as effective.
That’s why we conduct extensive drills and pilots involving our customers and first responders before our solution is fully installed, and partner with 9-1-1 dispatch to send alerts to them directly.
Protected By ZeroEyes
When ZeroEyes detects a gun, here’s what happens:
An image appears on the operator’s screen with a green box around what the A.I. system identifies as a gun.
The operator enhances the image to verify whether it’s truly a gun or not; they can do this in under one second.
After verification, the operator either presses the “dispatch” button or determines the alert was a false positive.
If the operator presses the “dispatch” button, a series of alert steps immediately take place, outlined below.
How It Works
- An alert is dispatched to your mobile app and your desktop. At the same time, people on the scene receive that alert in as fast as 3 to 5 seconds on their mobile phones and desktops.
- If RapidSOS is enabled, the PSAP (public safety answering point), or 911 call center receive the same alert.
- That means your local staff, your school resource officer on the scene, and local police all receive the alert on their mobile phone and desktop in as fast as 3 to 5 seconds.
- We call the points of contact on the scene to verify they’ve received the alert.
- At the same time, on a different phone, another ZeroEyes operator calls the 911 call center.
- If the customer doesn’t have RapidSOS turned on, we still call and alert your local police dispatch and describe what we saw at the location regarding the gun detection.
- That means in under 60 seconds, our ZeroEyes Monitoring Center verifies that everybody who needs to be notified received the alert.
The ZeroEyes Operations Center also features redundant systems to ensure it’s always up and running 24/7/365, including multiple locations across the country, multiple internet lines, and backup power sources.
That means no matter what happens—from power outages to natural disasters—you can rest assured our military-trained experts are monitoring all systems, all the time.
We’ll even notify our customers to let them know if their cameras are down and need attention.
Time Is Life: Critical Seconds Matter
for guns everywhere there’s a camera with 24/7/365 coverage.
guns with actionable visual intel of location & description of the perpetrator.
every alert through our human operators to reduce or eliminate false alarms.
security and first responders of the threat in as fast as 3-5 seconds.
to the threat with actionable intelligence such as perp location and description.
ZeroEyes & RapidSOS Integration
Combining ZeroEyes’ A.I. gun detection capabilities with RapidSOS emergency-response technology allows us to provide first responders with the real-time information they need to make accurate and more-informed decisions.
In an emergency, the integration allows ZeroEyes to send critical data directly to local 911 agencies through the RapidSOS platform, taking a multi-step process down to seconds.
Ready For More Information?
In an active shooter situation, best laid plans turn into chaos. Add ZeroEyes proactive gun detection to protect your patrons.