Simple Pricing—Yearly Software Fee Per Camera Stream
- Number of locations,
- Agreement duration
- Volume of cameras you’d like ZeroEyes installed on
- And other considerations
Fill out the form to receive a quote.
* For a given building/location, multiple detection points are typically required.
** Cost per detection point will decrease significantly as more camera streams are added.
*** Average cost of hardware and installation, plus labor costs to man and operate the equipment.
Maximize Your Budget
ZeroEyes Is Up To 10x More Affordable Than Alternatives
- ZeroEyes visual AI gun detection costs less than $600 per year per digital camera stream
- Metal detectors can cost up to $100,000 per entrance and require active security staffing
- Acoustic gunshot detection only alerts after a gun is fired (reactive security)
Affordable, Effective Solutions for Every Environment
Affordable for Schools
“As a superintendent, when I’m starting to evaluate the budgetary decisions I have to make, when you look at the cost of ZeroEyes on top of an existing digital camera system, it’s really not that expensive. And is there really a price tag for the safety of our students? To me, it’s almost like an insurance policy. We’re making sure that we’ve done everything we can for our students.”
— Dot Blackwell, Superintendent of Vassar Public Schools
Affordable for Business
“Protecting our employees and customers remains at the forefront of our business, and ZeroEyes allows us to keep them safe without negatively disrupting the overall atmosphere or customer experience. As if that wasn’t reason enough to adopt this technology, ZeroEyes also enabled us to mitigate liability and lower our insurance rates.”
— Travis Thompson, River Spirit Casino Director of Compliance
Building the Best Price
Camera Stream Count
The cost per camera stream goes down the more you add.
Pay upfront, save more money.
Get a multi-year agreement for additional discounts.