ZeroEyes for Policymakers
How ZeroEyes Partners with Policymakers
ZeroEyes’ Strategy team provides data and education for federal, state, and local policymakers about top-of-mind public safety topics including:
- Emerging technology in the public safety arena
- Ethical and sustainable artificial intelligence development
- Dual-use defense technology for enhanced force protection
We are a bipartisan solution that threads the needle between privacy and gun debates.
ZeroEyes’ 10-Year Vision
The ZeroEyes Commitments
We are proud of our company, our technology, and our mission. Our pride comes from the commitments we make to our clients, the people we protect, and to ourselves, including:
- Only developing the best-in-class A.I. in the United States
- Building all of our products and services to maintain NDAA compliance
- Never utilizing third parties for critical tasks including detection verification and alerts
- Never storing or monetizing data or Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
The ZeroEyes Difference
OUR TEAM & CULTURE
DEVELOPED IN THE UNITED STATES
We develop our software solution domestically in the U.S. – never offshore.
U.S. GOVERNMENT VETTED
ZeroEyes Operations Centers (PA & HI) are staffed and detections are verified by former military and law enforcement veterans.
ZeroEyes detects objects only; never facial or voice recognition or behavioral characteristics and our software has no ability to view active camera feeds. We maintain FERPA, CCPA, and GDPR compliance.