Job Overview: As a ZOC Analyst, you will be working in our 24/7/365 Operations Center. You will be communicating with client Security and IT personnel, local law enforcement, and public service answering points in order to mitigate response time during a live or potential Active Shooter Event. You will be the first one notifying personnel on the ground of a potential Active Shooter Event. We need personnel who can act and communicate effectively during high-stress situations. Our Operations Center operates as a team, and we need people who are going to go out of their way for the person next to them. We need individuals who are willing to learn and devote themselves to help end gun violence.
You will have the opportunity to become CompTIA A+ certified, learning about computer networking infrastructure, hardware solutions, and software development. If you choose to accept the challenge, you will have the opportunity to grow and expand into various roles. You will be given an incredible exposure to the world of IT and AI.
ZeroEyes was founded by military special operations veterans, self-starters, and elite technologists. Our mission is to prevent gun violence and mass shootings by leveraging Artificial Intelligence. We are recruiting those interested in joining an extremely high growth startup. Your position, perseverance, and skillset are crucial to our mission’s success. You will be asked to break new ground and we are looking for unparalleled dedication and commitment in our mission to save lives. If you lack the minimum requirements, but believe you are the right candidate, please apply and let us know why you are still a good fit. We look forward to speaking with you.
- Monitor real-time alerts and notifications. This requires 100% focus and unwavering vigilance.
- Ability to facilitate information during a high-stress event.
- Understand and verbalize map locations and person descriptions in time-sensitive and chaotic situations.
- Ability to identify issues and troubleshoot ZeroEyes systems.
- Able to work a shift schedule, flexible scheduling – day, evening, and night shifts available.
Skills and Experience:
- United States Military background preferred.
- Team player.
- Great communication skills.
- Able to work through and effectively communicate during high-stress situations.
- Strong drive towards continuous self-improvement.