You will help ensure that ZeroEyes technology is reliable, effective and scalable, always on the lookout for test coverage, automation and QA efficiency. You work well with QA, Product and Engineering colleagues to understand how complicated systems are supposed to work, and really enjoy proving when they don’t. You love collaborating with developers to understand and address problems, and see yourself as an intense customer advocate, because it’s critical to the ZeroEyes mission. You understand test planning, how to test software, how to automate testing, and the role of manual testing in high performing organizations.
- History of understanding complex products in great detail
- Experience in writing and/or executing effective QA test plans
- Experience writing detailed tests that methodically target functionality
- Insight and knowledge into test automation and CI/CD integration
- Understanding of API-driven architectures and effective test strategies
- Programming and toolset skills sufficient for extensive automation
- Understanding of the value and appropriate use of human testing
- Eagerness to collaborate with developers to address issues
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DESIRE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ZEROEYES TEAM!
Please create an application account by filling out our application form. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Submit all documents/screenshots in PDF format.
- Personal Statement: Please provide a personal statement (maximum 200 words) that explains why you’re a great fit for our mission and the position you’re applying for. Try to use specific examples.
Please us this format when naming your files:
- For your Resume: LastName_FirstName_Resume
- For your Personal Statement: LastName_FirstName_PersonalStatement
- Examples: Doe_John_Resume, Doe_John_PersonalStatement
If you have any questions or problems during the application process, please contact Carly Rowlands at email@example.com.