You will be required to deploy software into production by building maintainable, readable, modular solutions using modern software engineering best practices. Be ready to talk about your experiences doing code reviews, building interfaces, and deployment systems. You should have strong opinions about best software engineering practices.
- Works on all phases of SDLC. Be able to develop highly scalable applications.
- Ability to design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Experienced in application performance testing and unit testing strategies and implementation.
- Participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Responsible for middle-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Full Stack application development experience.
- Tests and delivers software on time.
- Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging.
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems.
- Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex problems and identifies solutions within broad applications and functional expertise.
- Regularly provides input to define and implement conceptual issues.
- Mentors and advises less experienced team members, monitoring project status.
- Uses expertise of other team members and leverages a wide range of additional resources to explore/implement complex customized applications as a solution.
If you are missing some of the skills but believe you are the right candidate, tell us why.
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Years of Experience: 5+ years
- .NET core / .NET 5 development (C# 9.0) including cross platform communication Web API ASP.NET MVC Experience with different types of Relational Database Management Systems including SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- RESTful API, gRPC, .NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework Core.
- Knowledge of Server/Network Configuration, Any Automation Testing is a Plus Cloud Computing is a plus (Azure/ AWS) Knowledge of Authentication (Basic, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2).
- Experience with git, Docker Containers, GKE/ECS/EKS or Kubernetes, GCP/AWS/Azure Cloud Platforms
- Writing tests with XUnit
- Experience with Docker Containers, Kubernetes
- Proficient with RDBMS and database design
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote, Washington D.C. or Conshohocken, PA
- Clearance Requirements: Must be a U.S. citizen