You will be required to lead a team to deploy software into production by building maintainable, readable, modular solutions using modern software engineering best practices. Be ready to talk about your experiences working with customers and engineers to deploy and iterate on products. You should have strong opinions about best software engineering practices.
- Seek, document and communicate detailed feedback from customer/user roles to development team.
- Capture market competitive and trend data, customer and community feedback and usage information to develop product insights.
- Manage incoming clients and handle new client communication. Main contact for development and compliance to customer.
- Develop diagrams and blueprints to describe and document application flow.
- Manage product roadmap and resource estimation to prioritize developer tasks.
- Manage customer expectations from developer feedback.
- Consolidate intercompany communication between teams and work with our Sales & Marketing teams on messaging, competitive analysis and enablement.
- Scheduling discussion meetings to eliminate barriers to development progress.
- Report on key product metrics and OKRs.
- Coordinate with QA/testing team and organize user acceptance testing.
- Track milestones, deliverables and change requests.
Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Experience with Agile, SRE, Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Be ready to show us things you have created and discuss them in great detail.