As the digital marketing manager, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact with a company that is in high growth mode. Bring your SEO, PPC, and marketing automation experience to become a key part of our fast-growing marketing team.
ZeroEyes was founded by military special operations veterans, self-starters, and elite technologists. Our mission is to prevent gun violence and mass shootings by leveraging Artificial Intelligence. We are recruiting those interested in joining an extremely high growth startup. Your position, perseverance, and skillset are crucial to our mission’s success. You will be asked to break new ground and we are looking for unparalleled dedication and commitment in our mission to save lives. If you lack the minimum requirements, but believe you are the right candidate, please apply and let us know why you are still a good fit. We look forward to speaking with you.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for building and implementing digital marketing campaigns to publish on a variety of channels. They will build strategies to publish display, social media, SEO, SEM, email and web integrated marketing programs to increase lead generation. They will also support the end to end lead life cycle process of lead scoring, lead management, and lead reporting/analytics.
We are looking for a person who can “roll up their sleeves” to do the work necessary to execute on the marketing automation function. The ideal candidate will be an expert in HubSpot and other marketing automation systems, as well as working knowledge of Salesforce, best practices and industry trends.
- Responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of marketing automation programs in support of company and marketing and sales objectives.
- Uses HubSpot to build, deploy and monitor critical marketing programs, such as engagement programs, nurtures, trigger and batch campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with marketing technology stacks including but not limited to Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress and SEO software.
- Helps develop keyword strategies for content development through SEO analysis.
- Develop all digital marketing plans including SEO/SEM, email marketing, and online advertising campaigns.
- Activities include program flow builds, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, list uploads and data management.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to execute best-in-class HubSpot programs in support of customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell initiatives.
- Embraces a test and learn mindset, searches for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of programs.
- Establishes and delivers marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
- Strong analytics and tracking and managing key KPIs such as cost/lead, cost/opportunity, customer acquisition cost (CAC), and overall marketing ROI.
- Manage the lead flow process, Lead > MQL > SQL > Opportunity > Closed/won/lost and analyze the impact of lead generation on the sales funnel.
- Understand the framework of digital campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales CRM (Salesforce) and marketing systems.
- Collaborate with Content Writer to maximize SEO, optimize content for search engines, and draw engagement that converts leads into sales.
What You Will Need
- 4+ years B2B SaaS marketing experience related to demand generation, performance marketing, lead acquisition or growth experience with a technology company.
- HubSpot expert and super user (HubSpot certifications a plus).
- SEO and SEM expertise to drive lead generation initiatives.
- Experience managing a website in various CMS platforms, Hubspot and WordPress.
- Understanding of – and proven experience with – lead nurturing and scoring leveraging marketing automation and integration is essential.
- Knowledge of digital marketing campaigns and email contact strategy is required.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in reporting and data analysis.
- Experience creating reporting and dashboards around end to end leads metrics.
- Strong interpersonal skills – particularly with the sales channel – and ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate autonomously with a high level of quality and integrity.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset.
- B.A. in marketing/business or 4-year degree equivalent.
Preferred But Not Required
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS